Our support team is here to help! Send us an email and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Support can be reached via email at [email protected] or via the Live Chat option on the bottom right of the Teleseer window.
To connect to support via the Live Chat option, log in to the application and click on the chat icon at the bottom right of the screen.
Please provide the email address of the account you are using so we can better assist you.
What information should I provide?
Help us help you. Please provide the following information such that we can provide the best assistance in the shortest amount of time:
- If you have a specific question about our product, please include as much information as possible so that we can provide you with a full and complete response
- If you have a question about subscriptions, please provide the email address associated with your subscription and the question you have
- If you have a feature request or a suggestion to enhance an existing feature, please let us know! We'd love to make your job easier. Tell us how we can help!
Sometimes we make mistakes. If something isn't working as expected, please let us know so we can fix it for you and the entire community as soon as possible! We're happy that you found a mistake and even happier that you let us know about it, we're just disappointed that we didn't find it first!
When reporting a defect, you can choose from the following two methods:
- Manually send us feedback
- Use our integrated defect logging widget
Manually Reporting Defects
If something isn't working as expected, please send us an email at [email protected] describing the issue and provide any console errors and screenshots (if possible):
- Description of the issue
- Steps to reproduce the issue
- Observed behavior
- Expected behavior
Reporting Defects using Integrated Widget
The integrated defect logging widget is located at the bottom right of the web page. Follow the steps below to tell us about a defect or bug:
Defect content and attachments are not stored on Cyberspatial's servers. Please use discretion when writing a defect and attaching files via this widget
- Click on your username at the top right of the screen
- Select the Report Bug (w/ Screenshot) option
- Select the Capture Screenshot & Report button
- Utilize the widget tools to enhance your screenshot
- Fill out the form as desired:
- Title: a brief title describing the issue at a high level
- Summary: a description of the issue you are experiencing
- Steps to Reproduce: specific steps that our staff can perform to repeat the issue. The more steps the merrier!
- Observed Behavior: what did you witness happening?
- Expected Behavior: what did you expect to happen?
- Feature: select the component this issue relates to (optional)
- Priority: is this something you need fixed right away (Urgent) or can this be fixed in a future release (Low)?
- Add attachments if desired
- Select the Send feedback button
Updated 6 months ago